Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get access to use the Baby Steps app?
- Currently Financial Peace Members, EveryDollar Plus Users and SmartDollar Users with active accounts can use the Baby Steps app.
- Learn more about becoming a Financial Peace Member at daveramsey.com/fpu
Who is the app for?
- Financial Peace, SmartDollar and EveryDollar Plus annual members. Must be an existing (paying) member to have access to app.
What does the app do?
- It is a companion app for Financial Peace members. You can track your debt payments, build your emergency savings, and work through the Baby Steps.
When is The Baby Steps available?
What are the key features of the app?
- The app will help users digitally track their Baby Steps, and provide motivational content based on their current step. The Baby Steps syncs with EveryDollar Plus and Financial Peace University’s Debt Snowball tracker.
The app will help users:
- Learn and apply Dave Ramsey’s Baby Steps method.
- Determine which Baby Step they’re on.
- Work each Baby Step until they’re completely debt-free.
- Discover how soon they could be debt-free.
- Throw a snowball at their debt when they pay down a bill.
- Learn from experts who give inside tips on how to save money faster and establish an emergency fund.
- Watch the best of Dave Ramsey’s money rants.
- Rachel Cruze gives on-point budgeting tips.
- Ken Coleman dishes career advice you don’t want to miss.