Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get access to use the Baby Steps app?
- Currently, Ramsey+ Users and SmartDollar Users with active accounts can use the Baby Steps app.
- Learn more about becoming a Ramsey+ at daveramsey.com/ramsey-plus
Who is the app for?
- Ramsey+ Plus annual members and SmartDollar Users. Must be an existing (paying) member to have access to the app.
What does the app do?
- It is a companion app for Financial Peace members. You can track your debt payments, build your emergency savings, and work through the Baby Steps.
When is The Baby Steps available?
What are the key features of the app?
- The app will help users digitally track their Baby Steps, and provide motivational content based on their current step. The Baby Steps syncs with EveryDollar Plus and the Ramsey+ Debt Snowball tracker.
The app will help users:
- Learn and apply Dave Ramsey’s Baby Steps method.
- Determine which Baby Step they’re on.
- Work each Baby Step until they’re completely debt-free.
- Discover how soon they could be debt-free.
- Throw a snowball at their debt when they pay down a bill.
- Learn from experts who give inside tips on how to save money faster and establish an emergency fund.
- Watch the best of Dave Ramsey’s money rants.
- Rachel Cruze gives on-point budgeting tips.
- Ken Coleman dishes career advice you don’t want to miss.