What’s been updated?
Since January 2019, the first four video lessons have been updated to walk you through the 7 Baby Steps in order, and lesson 9 has been updated to Outrageous Generosity.
The first four updated video lessons now include Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan. Some of the video lessons were reshot in front of a live audience, and some were shot direct-to-camera style. Plus, we’ve added stories of real people who are winning with money! The current member and leader workbooks were also updated as of August to help you follow along with the updated video content.
How much does FPU cost?
Coordinators get exclusive pricing on FPU materials for their members!
FPU is $129.99 on daveramsey.com, but as an FPU coordinator, you get exclusive discounts on FPU in the Coordinator Store. Because of your relationship with us, your members also have the option to purchase discounted FPU materials themselves directly on your unique class link!
What options are available for returning FPU members?
Returning FPU members have several options:
- Anyone who has ever purchased Financial Peace University can attend an in-person FPU group any time for free. To register for another class, they can log into financialpeace.com and register for a class near them.
- All members with active financialpeace.com accounts have access to the updated digital workbook online as well. They can also print copies of each lesson for free to follow along with the updated videos.
- If returning members want to renew an expired financialpeace.com account to get access to all the video lessons and tools, they won't have to pay full price again.
Returning members have the option between annual or monthly memberships to financialpeace.com. Expired members can renew online access after expiration at $99 for another 12 months or choose to renew with the monthly membership for $9.99 per month.
If members with an active financialpeace.com account would like the physical workbook, they can purchase an updated member workbook for only $10. To purchase an updated workbook for $10, members need to sign into their financialpeace.com account. This option is available at the bottom of the FPU lessons page.
FPU still includes the physical member workbook to follow along with the video lessons. FPU now includes one-year access to a Financial Peace membership. While FPU is the class that gets you started on your journey to financial peace, the Financial Peace membership is an all-inclusive resource center that equips members with everything they need to stay on their journey to financial peace.
Members enjoy access to these exclusive benefits:
- EveryDollar Plus – The world’s best budgeting app so that members can manage their monthly budget in real time with bank connectivity to track their transactions.
- Livestreams – Livestreams to our dynamic events so that they can enjoy these events from the comfort of their own homes.
- Community – Connect with others on the journey so that they can experience accountability, encouragement, and celebrate along the way.
- Coaching – Ask our trusted coaches their special questions so that they gain clarity on the next steps on their journey.
- Bonus Content – Smart Money Smart Kids and Legacy Journey so that they can leave a legacy and change their family tree.
- Digital Tools – Tools that work the plan with them so that they have visibility on where they need to go and direction on how to get there.
- Any new benefits we release that will enrich their journey.
What leader materials are available?
Leader materials are $99 and include:
- DVD library
- Starter Guide (to help with promoting your class)
- Coordinator Guide
- FREE One Year Financial Peace Membership
Leader bundle is $159 and includes:
- Everything included in the leader materials listed above
- Plus an additional Financial Peace Membership and workbook for one class member