What’s been updated with Financial Peace University since your last class?
- The name of Lesson 6 was updated to “Understanding Insurance.”
- The name of Lesson 7 was updated to “Building Wealth.”
- The core teachings of the lessons are almost exactly the same, though you’ll see some topics presented in a different order.
- The video lessons include more graphics, images and examples to help class members easily understand the technical topics.
- The workbooks were updated with new fill-in-the-blanks for Lessons 6 and 7 only.
- Both lessons feature more teaching from Chris Hogan—particularly Lesson 7, which includes research from Ramsey Solutions’ 2017-18 survey of 10,000 millionaires.
- The name of Lesson 9 was updated to “Outrageous Generosity.”
- Lesson 9 now includes more graphics, images and examples.
- More stories were added to Lesson 9 to show real people being generous with money.
- Lessons 5–8 were updated to include more testimonials, but the teaching portion of the lessons remained the same.
- The name of Lesson 1 was updated to “Baby Step 1 & Budgeting.”
- The name of Lesson 2 was updated to “Baby Step 2.”
- The name of Lesson 3 was updated to “Baby Step 3.”
- The name of Lesson 4 was updated to “Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7.”
- The first four video lessons were updated to walk you through the 7 Baby Steps in order and now include Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze and Chris Hogan.
- Some of the video lessons were reshot in front of a live audience, and some were shot direct-to-camera style.
- More stories were added to show real people winning with money.
What if I or my class members want an updated workbook?
What options are available for returning FPU members?
Returning FPU members have several options:
- Anyone who’s ever purchased Financial Peace University can attend an in-person FPU class at no additional charge.
- All members with active Financial Peace Memberships have access to the updated digital workbook online as well. If needed, they can print copies of each lesson to follow along with the videos.
- If returning members want to renew an expired Financial Peace Membership to get access to all the video lessons and tools, they can reactivate that membership at a lower price. Returning members have the option to renew their membership annually or monthly.
- If a returning member wants the most up-to-date FPU workbook, they can get an updated workbook by clicking here.
What’s included with the Financial Peace Membership?
The Financial Peace Membership includes:
- Financial Peace University, the class that’s helped nearly 6 million people get out of debt and save.
- EveryDollar Plus, the world’s best budgeting app that lets you stream transactions from your bank.
- The Baby Steps, the app that’ll help you track your debt payments, build your emergency savings, and work through the Baby Steps.
- Bonus classes, The Legacy Journey and Smart Money Smart Kids.
- Digital tools, to help you work the plan.
- Community, to connect you with others on their journey to financial peace.
- Coaching, to help answer your toughest financial questions.
- And so much more.
Financial Peace University comes with a physical Member Workbook to follow along with the video lessons.
What Leader Materials are available?
Digital Leader Materials are available for free online when you sign up to coordinate a class! But if you prefer, you can purchase physical Leader Materials, which include:
- Coordinator Guide
- Lesson DVDs
- Starter Guide (to help you promote your class)